Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANyone go here anymore? Whose about?!

Options
  • 06-06-2004 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Forgot all about these boards. Does anyone still go here? I mind a whoe pile of st mary's people used to come here. Any still do that? Conor, jeffers , jim, chada etc? IF so say hello.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

No!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I didn't no never go to a school weee a woman's name on it loike!!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

[offtopic]
    are Manakin broke up/are we going to see you brysons sometime over the summer?
    [/offtopic]

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Johnny_the_fox...try to keep on topic please. You are constantly doing this just to up your post counts. Refrain from being a boards ho and keep it real/country. But to answer your question...are you for real. Would you wish Manakin on anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Roffle. Truely you are a ho johnny!

Which brings me to my latest company idea!

HO Industries!

Its based on the recent chnage in terminology of gang members. Instead of saying "i own you" gang members say "you are my beehatch" (nice terminology), so what they're actually saying is "I ho you" derived from hoing their beehatches out to clients.

My idea is to sell real farmers Ho's (with the wooden handles and all) to gangsters. So then b4 they kill someone they can say, im gonna Ho you. Of course the official brand name for my product will be "HO'S" and there will be a sticker on the side of each Ho indicating that it's 100% official.

"Genious. Mozart had his critics too."

Now if thats not off topic i dont know what is, in fact it may even warrant closing this thread!
    If it is closed i will flee like a disgraced :ninja: in the middle of the night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

Heylo!!!!!!! WoW, so people *do* post here sumtimes. Well jim, whats the craic with your good self apart from your obviously worth while endevour of "HO INDUSTRIES" ??? Hows things down in dub!!??

Yeah, Manakin are very busy indeed. We making a demo and website at the minute. Do have four or five gigs booked so far... (shameless plugging)....

28th july - Front page bar - Belfast - Manakin and 3 or 4 other bands

31rst july - Cellar bar/curlies - Draperstown - Manakin and support

20th August - Brysons T&C Inn - Magherafelt - Manakin and Support

10th september - Rosetta Bar - Belfast - Manakin + Spontaneous Destruction + The Humbleweeds.

Hopefully gona be doing a few others in nerve centre derry,somewhere in portstewart/portrush, cookstown, and possibly brysons again. Will see... Untill our website is up you can keep up to date here....

http://www.fastfude.com/bandDetail.asp?bandID=522

Anyone going to brysons this friday nite? Looks like its gona rule. My uncles Mate is playing with the screaming gypsies and pat mc manus and sum other dude mark.

That really was alot of plugging. Sorry... I'll post several milion new topics about the band nearer the gigs so that you can post in them too you big post whores...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

you could post here about your band...

good to hear your still on the road..

> i think everyone is heading for brysons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Originally posted by Mr_Roger_Bongos
    "Genious. Mozart had his critics too."

You misspelt genius.:p

Ah paul, what you failed to realise (and i am somewhat disappointed that you did, seeing as you read by post about Chopper) is that in the film "Chopper", Chopper pronounces genius "Genious" during his prison conversation with another inmate, "Keithy 'The Painters and Dockers' George", to further remedy the situation i will now provide a transcript of that conversation.

Chopper: "You dont like me keith, do you?"

Keithey : "Your all talk, your like a ****1ing bird" (at which point keithy imitates a bird talking with his hands)

Chopper: "Come on Keith, Im a good bloke mostly"

Keithey : "Hah! What'dyou ever do that was good?"

Chopper : "I bashed you Keith" (inmate laughter ensues)

Keithey : "You bash people just to make a name for yourself, your a ****ing nutcase"

Damn office people distracting me with work!

Where was I

Continuation -

Chopper : "No Keith, im a ****ing GENIOUS"

Keithey : "Yeah Yeah"

Chopper : "Mozart had his critics too keith, see can you name 3 of them"

Chopper : "Thats right, you cant'"

Im Not a HUGE fan of chopper. :ninja:

Some may say scary, but im just enthusiastic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement