Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 know this class choon....

Options
  • 06-06-2004 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Theres a new ad on British TV stations for the new Hyundai Trajet Jeep, its where there's a fella drivin off a motorway back to his house and he drives thru a puddle then gets out of the Trajet and walks into his house....

Now, there's a choon in the background of this that's absolutely perfect for "5 on sunday mornin just chillin out" type a music. It's basically just one female vocal over a bassline the whole way through the ad, which lasts about 30-40 secs altogether.

I've spent the last 2 weeks tryin to find wot the hell this choon is from, and wot the single is etc.....but to no avail.

Surely someone has seen this ad in Ireland? If so has any1 heard of this choon b4 and if so where can I get it?

PM me if you want.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 roguetrader

Cheers for that but that site doesn't have any 2004 Hyundai ads on it, just 03.

I'll keep lookin though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

I think the tune below has been used in a Hyundai ad.
    Although, I'm not sure if it's the one your referring to.

Mavis Staples - Will The Circle Be Broken

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

Oops, just seen the link BuffyBot posted so the tune I suggested obviously isn't the one.

Yeah thanks for the help anyway, this Hyundai is very very recent, only been shown in the last couple of months.....

I'm desperately trying to find out from Hyundai website what it is but there's no info on either the vocal or the actual ad itself.

Any1 else seen this ad?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

here ya go..

Mavis Staples-Will The Circle Be Broken

Details

Tox

U sure thats it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

if thats not it, you can try here:

http://www.whatsthatcalled.co.uk/

Tox

Advertisement