Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing Computers

Options
  • 02-06-2004 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Righto. I like fixing computers. Heck, I've recently done a IT Support cert on the thing. I just love putting machine's back together, for the craic.

Now, I recently found out that a mate was doing a volunteer-recycle-computer job, down in Carlow, and I'm wondering; is there something like that in the Maynooth/Leixlip/Celbridge/Lucan/Main Dublin City Centre area?
    I live in Leixlip, and I could cycle to the place if it were in the first 4 area's.

As I said, I'd just do it because; I can, I'm good @ it, and its fun. And no, I don't care if this makes me a geek.

So; does anybody know of any such place?

I also know how to use word, excel, and access, (I've certs, etc in them; but they're too easy, and boring), so I'd prefer to work on the hardware aspects.

Thanks.

Advertisement