Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed.....

Options
  • 01-06-2004 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a DVD recorder from the UK but the on-line retailer is asking for £50stg for delivery !!!! Is there anyone with a UK address who would be willing to take delivery and forward it to me? There would be a few quid/pints in it for you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

How far up the country are you??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

ill do it.. im in the north

PM' sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by ravenhead
    How far up the country are you??

Galway Ravenhead.

Johnny thanks a million. PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Originally posted by daveg
    Galway Ravenhead.

Johnny thanks a million. PM sent.

have you tried curry's in the city - they are carrying a samsung at the moment - they are in all the stores up the country so you shouldnt have any problems - I got it in bray about 2 months ago cause you can't get them where I'm form

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by ravenhead
    have you tried curry's in the city - they are carrying a samsung at the moment - they are in all the stores up the country so you shouldnt have any problems - I got it in bray about 2 months ago cause you can't get them where I'm form

Thanks for the advice Raven but I've set my eyes on Pioneers new DVR-220. I can garentee you curry's wont be any where near as good on price and even though curry's is only 11 miles from my door I'd prefer to deal with a company 700 miles away as I'll get better customer service :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement