Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex2

Options
  • 31-05-2004 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone played this? I got it a while back when it first came out but could not play it.. too slow.. Downloaded latest patch and recently updated my vid drivers and now it playes fine. Just started playing tonight and im getting into it.

I dont think the story is as good as first one but it seems ok. Its classed as an RPG, its more of an action game i suppose with a bit of RPG thrown in. At least i can do whatever i want it in and join different factions as far as i can tell which changes the way the game goes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Played and finished that a few months ago. It is a good game. The story gets better later on although I dont think it matches the first games.

I think it was dumbed down alot for the console market. Kinda plays like a console game ported to PC, theres not really many RPG elements. As for the openendedness(wow long word....wait is that actually a word?:)), wait a little longer.

Still though its a good game and worth playing. I enjoyed it anyhow.

Advertisement