Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 27-05-2004 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Help! Have a non-labelled CDR with a full album on it that i got a loan of from a friend. He doesnt know what they are called and nobody i play the cd to does. I am desperatly trying to find out who they are so i can buy the real cd or see them live. what the feck do i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sefrian

go to a music shop find sum guy that knows his stuff and ask him to tell ya who they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

It's vehicles and animals by athlete

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I'm gonna post two mp3s of the tracks on the album and post them on the web. If you can correctly tell me the name/artist/album so i can buy the CD i'll give you a free brand new creative labs optical wireless mouse. Seriously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Post a clip of an mp3 up here in this thread. I'm sure somebody will know it.

S.

just uploading the files now. that was unreal, i posted the first post, went and checked on my website, looked back and someone had replied! You posted at the same time as i did if you look at the times. jesus.

www.creationcomp.com/05 Track 5.wma

• Advertisement

Link no worky...

www.creationcomp.com/5.wma

linky worky now sorry sorry

feck, 5 megs sorry! broadberbanded people only me thinks

Im serious about the mouse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Take a snip of some of the lyrics. Type said snip of lyrics into google in quotations with the word lyrics following it and it should link to that song giving you the name of the artist/band.

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

the artist is Dispatch.

that song is called The General.

Wheres my prize?

• Advertisement

It's "The General"
    by Dispatch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

Too late. I won. I am the winner. :)

Hehe, naw, pclancy is the winner :p

dangerman pm me with your address and its in the post. Savage! Im gonna own that tomorrow. Nice one lads! Boards.ie saves my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

can I have a free gift too?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

CDDB ?

wasnt a free gift it was the smallest/shortest competition ever! and dangerman was the winnah!

:D

Advertisement