Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far CRY Help

Options
  • 27-05-2004 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

how do run a map with Far Cry its one i made myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I never played it but is there a console with mapchange commands? Or a multiplayer map list?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haven't even played farcry yet.. cant help, sorry :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

i tryed console type map and mapname and enter and level didnt load up i think it could be my nocd patch

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

In case you didn't know, the June edition of PCGamer (DVD edition) contains the full Crytek Sandbox manual in PDF format. I haven't even looked at the map editor myself, so I've no idea how you load custom maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Run it from the mapeditor, whilst open press Control + F

If it works okish repak it into the exact same way as all the other maps are ,DIR structure must be exact then it will show in the map list and load either from the MP or SP map select screen.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

the full Crytek Sandbox manual in PDF format. did the trick thanks to all for the help
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement