Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which is the extremist !!!

Options
  • 24-05-2004 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

which is the best of all extrem sports includeing just doing stunts !!!! all vote plz and i tell ye the facts when yere done

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭minority

running down baghdad mainstreet naked with an american flag flowing behind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭EpYon

**** boi were not asking you to actully ask for ur head on a sliver platter :) lol thats like jumping off the top of a 4845 foot building.....we all know what going to happen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭minority

you could bring your skateboard :)

even if you brought ur skateboard,,,,,,sure ul go a bit faster and pro avoid the guys with base ball bats but are you going to do against the dudes with ak47 !!!! ................cant go that fast on a deck:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

spam it elsewhere. I don't take kindly to trolls/flame thread starters, now shoo :p
    That said I've found the lads stuff over at www.urbanfreeflow.com to be very interesting...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I would agree that urban Running is extreme and damn it looks good but for real extreme

I would say sand bagging (this is where 2 people Bungee jump together on lets go at the bottom and the other is propelled back at a massive speed and height ) I have seen this done and its very impressive.

Base Jumping

Isle of man TT racing (need I say more)

dude that sounds ****ing class i wouldnt mind doing tthat my self id say it would be sum laugh 1!!!!!1 have you ever done it urself ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

base jumping looks to be the dogs! and that urban running looks and sounds unbelieveable! That site is class by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

Big Wave surfing, no question.

http://www.towsurfer.com/photo.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 V3003

did anyone ever see that movie where they go into shark infested waters with surfboards and cut their ankles a bit so the bleed . They then surf the wave while sharks chase them.......... coolest sport ever (fictional though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I've heard tell of iceberg caving, where you go caving in iceberg floating around the ocean. Can't find anylinks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

Definatly MotoCross if engines are allowed!

But otherwise 100% Downhill Mountain Biking.

The 2 best sports in the world i think, i've done both.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

Aero acrobatic flying I reckon is top of the list (imho)

diving , rolling and loops before we go into spins , flat spins and vertical stalls , heh reefbreak , get in line this is top of the action .

just an example : 2300 rpm doing about 130knots, go vertical , stall , wing flips you into a negative barrel roll as you falling out of the sky , so nose down - use your legs (rudder) to regain from the roll , (still pointing at the ground) apply full power , roll 180 to get inverted and then push forward to come out of the accelerated dive backwards , ohh so nice , being upside down , accelerating and the lovely G forces .mmm lovely , now which way is up again ??

Heh bring on the big wave surfing , urban runners , skaters et all , and be sure to wear your brown trousers :D

and just before you think of replying , this is all straight prop driven planes, we could always bring on the jets ww)

Fionn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

When I was kayaking in Wales there was a group of headbangers who would float out onto the river on lilo type inflatable beds, kitted out with a helmet and boyancy aid. Has to be seen to be believed.

DISCLAIMER: ANY MUPITS READING THIS PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Shallow-Vision

Bouldering... not very extreme doing it but it looks like it is.. SO MUCH FUN !going down rapids with nothing but a helmet and a boyancy aid on

Advertisement