Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rino Nakasone Hip-hop Masterclass In Dublin

Options
  • 24-05-2004 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hip-Hop Masterclass in Dublin on 31st May 2004 with Rino Nakasone, possibly THE hottest dancer around right now.
    She has her own class in LA's world famous MILLENIUM DANCE COMPLEX and is coming to IRELAND NEXT WEEK!

Her Credits include Missy Elliot 'I'm Really Hot', Mary J Blige 'Love at First Sight', Britney Spears/Madonna 'Me Against The Music' to name a few and she is currently touring with Ms. Spears on her WORLDWIDE ONYX HOTEL TOUR! This is a ONE TIME ONLY CLASS.

For further details and bookings im me, call 0866091163 or email me at ann@eurfreedom.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Holy big fucking letters batman.
    commercial as it is I'll leave it here, maybe you guys want to go shake your bootys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement