Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai Boxing in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-05-2004 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can any tell me a few places to learn Thai Boxing in the Dublin area?

Someone showed me some moves yesterday and I was very impressed! I am keen to learn it along with the conditioning, though I would not be interested in the competition end of things.

Can anyone tell me of a good place to train etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

Thanks

I looked at the site, looks very interesting. Very competition orientated.

If I want to train to learn the moves, get fit, and for a self defense system, do you think they could accomodate me there?

I did the competition thing in kickboxing years ago, and I do not have the time nor interest for the full on 5 nights a week training, there days,

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

millionaire

they look after you in there them pics are of the fighters but theres beginners classes so it will be fine for you, try to go on a tue or thur to start.. the boss man will be there.

paddy

Advertisement