Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop 860E Smoke The World

Options
  • 24-05-2004 7:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

What's up Boards? 860E in CT checking our your site and community. Was looking to see if maybe we could get your respected opinion on some new tracks record. Let us know how you feel? 1One

860E Smoke The World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Some good stuff I must admit, the beats are fairly class. Don't Let it Ride and Can't Deal are pretty heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Don't Let It Ride: Ya! Definetly great background beats! I like! Lyrics are good 2 ;)
    When The Street Lights Come On: Mmmm..... not really my favourite. Good though. :)
    Can't Deal: Kinda like country western music in the background. I like the beat and the lyrics. ;)
    After Hours: Ohhh ya! Thats what i'm talkin bout! Love the beat! My favourite track out of the four. :);) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 860E

Thanks for giving out your word and opinion. There will be alot more from us in the next few weeks, as well as we will be releasing an album, these songs were a preview's preview if you know what I mean. Thanks for your time, and I hope I can count on future say so's from ya, and over hear at 860E would love to hear any tracks you may have to spin. 1One

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Beats are nice no doubt about that.

I wasn't feeling the first one, but I only gave it a quick listen, I'll check it out again later.
    The rest was good, When the Street Lights Come On stuck in my head.

Edit: Listened to it some more.
    Not huge on the lyrics but then I don't think there aimed at me, but the beats are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 860E

Smoke The Absolute thanks you, he has more beats than he does days on this planet, he's no spring chicken at that, he doesn't always get to hear positive effects from his beats, so he's got much love for the board.

• Advertisement
Advertisement