Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How gay are you....?(quiz in the Mirror)

• 20-05-2004 2:58pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Did anybody do this today....?I just did it with my other half and I got 13 witch is Mr UnderGay,it said I was the same as Roy Kean and I need to start drinking white wine and were some pink....!!!

Some Funny questions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭radiospan

Didn't see the Sun, but there's a show starting this Sunday on Sky One about this:

How Gay Are You?
    Sunday 23rd, 22:00, Sky One
    1 of 3. First in a new series which asks heterosexual men - as well as their girlfriends or wives - questions about their pastimes and lifestyles to try to find out just how in touch they are with their gay side.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

that show is yet another 1000 mile drop into TV hell.... and once again, with compliments from BSkyB.......

Flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by flogen
    that show is yet another 1000 mile drop into TV hell.... and once again, with compliments from BSkyB.......

Flogen

Aye.......Jesus im sick of this "You have to be a gay stright guy to be a decent human!" **** myself ya go **** yourself sky tbh

/me this rant has been brough to you by bizmark ltd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,049 ✭✭✭✭Stark

When's the DVD boxset of Bras unpadded coming out? :)

Advertisement