Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know any good gay forum in ireland?

Options
  • 18-05-2004 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi lads,I'm a chinese, have been here for not a long time
    I just wanna know if there's any good gay forums online, 'Coz pubs seem not to be a good place to make friends. And I dont like chatrooms, people use them almost just for sex-hunting....
    I'm just eager to get involved in the gay community here...though it's not so easy for a chinese guy,you know,we're not using the same language and unfortunately my english's poor...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭govinda

Hi Rainer!

Welcome to Ireland (and the Boards!) :-)

Outhouse is a good place to start meeting people outside the chatrooms and the scene. Also check out this forums resource links here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...&threadid=72888

I've PM'd you the URL of my favourite site too :-) (Don't want to show favortism!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

www.gaire.com has probably the most active gay message board

wwwgcn.ie and www.gaycork.com is good to

just remembered there is also a gay International group that meets in Outhouse it's for people who aren't from ireland but are living here now it would also be a good steping stone for you to meet new people and build up a social network for yourself in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

http://www.gaycork.com/forum is class although it's gotten pretty quiet there lately.

Yours truly is a moderator on it so I'm a bit biased :)

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

yeah I can log into it since it's changed over to the new system

I must email pipey and get it sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Did you get the e-mail with the "Reset password" link?

If you didn't you can still click on the "Forgot your password?" link.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement