Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abdominal

Options
  • 18-05-2004 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

He's on DJ Format's Music for the Mature B-Boy and I'm just wondering if anyone knows wheter he's done any solo projects or done any other collaberations?

If you haven't heard him, I'd highly recommend getting a hold of Dj Format's album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

cant tell you anything about solo projects, try google i suppose. But i'll back you up, that albums kicks bum. Some quality songs on it. Dr Octogon's another artist along those lines for anyone intrested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Can't seem to find any solo projects which is a shame, he's pretty good.

Never considered him like Doc Octagon though, he reminds me alot of Jurassic 5.
    Doc Oc seems a little bit more abstract then Abdominal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭emagdnim

yeah im with the j5 comparison, doc octagon is wacky ****....halfsharkalligatorhalfman! i want some of what hes smoking...i know abdominal compares a dinner to makin a tune but the doc talkin bout a foetus in a jar, that takes the bikky!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Kool Keith is like nobody else.
    Dj Format is not the same at all, neither is Abdominal. cLOUDDEAD are wacky in a Kool Keith sort of way though. Although, I find most Anticon stuff to be a bit out there.
    I'd agree with the J5 comparison alright, it's all kind of Bay Area hip-hop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

cLOUDEAD are ****ing nuts, I picked up "Ten" a couple of weeks back and it's...wierd. Weirder then even Kool Keith.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

Heh, asked the exact same thing in #boards.ie a minute ago, odd coincidence. Music For The Mature B-Boy is great, I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Abdominal's tracks are definately my favourite on Music For The Mature B-Boy.

I was looking for info about him on the internet a few months ago, he did an album called "Flowtation Device" with DJ Fase. It's alright, not as good as his stuff with DJ Format though.

Advertisement