Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haha, before and after mag touch up.

Options
  • 17-05-2004 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Apparently the woman in the photo gave the FX touch up guy such a hard time he posted both before and after pics on the net.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Thats Laila Rouass From Footballers Wives.

As far as I remember, she wore a bikini on the show, and she didn't look like that before pic..... She looked like the after one. Much harder to touch up a moving image I would have thought.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

No this was her posing for a magasine shoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

My point is that she looks more life the after shot than the before one, and that its entirely possible that that before shot was photoshopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

She looks hot in both of them anyway....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

god, she's so hideous in that left pic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Was she posing beside the sun in the left pic? Looks like she's frickin' melting ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Also, she's having a wee in the left picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

so she is :eek:

RARR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Looks to me like the right hand side is photochopped, zoom in (~500%) and look just where the top of her knickers meets her body... you can see where the colour has been altered. Likewise for pretty much anywhere the material meets her body.

Also, look at the tile behind where the "piss" is in the first picture and you can see the photochop evidence in the tile discolouration. The right hand side (the good looking side?) has definetely been edited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Looks to me like the right hand side is photochopped, zoom in (~500%) and look just where the top of her knickers meets her body... you can see where the colour has been altered. Likewise for pretty much anywhere the material meets her body.

Also, look at the tile behind where the "piss" is in the first picture and you can see the photochop evidence in the tile discolouration. The right hand side (the good looking side?) has definetely been edited.

Excellent work Holmes! :)
    One might say its elementary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

WAY too much time on your hands!

And those of you who say she's hideous on the left need to get back into the real world. That is a real photo of a very sexy woman, no question. So she doesn't measure up to the Barbie stereotype this generation takes as the bottom standard.

he he he... bottom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

erm.. i was being sarcastic....

she looks good, touched up or not..

*can't believe people took him seriously*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

How rude.... couldnt she have waited until after the shoot to take a piss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Sefrian

whats wrong with her stomach in the left one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by embee
    Much harder to touch up a moving image I would have thought.....
    Aye, I'd imagine it puts quite a strain on photoshop... Not to mention the person that has to airbrush every frame one by one. That kinda thing takes time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I recieved this from a female friend and posted it primarily to show that not all women are perfect and that most pictures of women in magasines are altered putting undue pressure on less secure women about their outward appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by rymus
    Aye, I'd imagine it puts quite a strain on photoshop... Not to mention the person that has to airbrush every frame one by one. That kinda thing takes time

Which is exactly why they dont do it. For a programme like Footballers Wives anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Originally posted by rymus

hahaha... reminds me of:
    they tend not to do cartoons live, homer. It puts a strain on the animators wrist

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by joe_chicken
    hahaha... reminds me of:

so your telling me that the simpsons are coyping rymus

Advertisement