Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards beer on the 22nd. Who is going?

Options
  • 17-05-2004 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

As some of ye already know, there is a boards beer being planned for the 22nd of this month (that's next Saturday for the calendar challenged). The main discussion thread is being held here. I will be making a mandatory appearance. If you fancy something gayer I'm sure DeV's hair will also be in attendance.

So who else is going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Won't be going, heading home that weekend.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

hmm... who is Stark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Stefan

Or, to put it another way:
    Where has Yellum gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

yellum's gone, there's a new daddy in the house.

Originally posted by STaN
    hmm... who is Stark?

Fresh meat Stan, fresh meat.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

cooeeee .o/^

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by moridin
    yellum's gone, there's a new daddy in the house.
    *nerdy*

Crichton: Who's your Daddy? Come on! You know who your daddy is! Who's your daddy? D'argo, tell him who his daddy is!
    D'argo: I'm your daddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Looking to scifi for ideas for yer outrageously fabulous outfit you'll be wearing on Saturday eh, ixoy? :rolleyes:

Here's the outfit he'll be wearing :) :

scorpius01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Back on topic, I might be there. Have to be in Dublin on that Friday anyway. I don't really know that many people from boards in person though. Be nice to put a face to the avatar.

• Advertisement

Well I intend to pop along, given its proximity to me. I can put faces to the names of all others in this thread (bar your goodself Marcus), but not many other boardsters. The fun bit will be going to total strangers and asking what their actual fake name is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Originally posted by ixoy
    I can put faces to the names of all others in this thread<snip>
    I now take pleasure in making that fact fiction. :D
    0_o

Anyways I'm done with the whole making plans thing. Whenever I do, EVERYTHING happens and pops up and last-minutes and whatnot at the same time.

So if I'm there, ye'll see me and I'll say hi and such, if not, that'll be yet ANOTHER I've missed :dunno:

It is what it's.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by ixoy
    One more post like that and there's a ban. Warned.

Yay, was wondering how long it would take for a fight to start!
    I can put faces to the names of all others in this thread

God, I wish I could be there too. Actually I don't and I can't, but I doubt I'll be missed/miss much!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i'm missing you already buffy baby :'(

What's a social gathering without Carson in full-on Scorpy leather ;)

Originally posted by TCamen
    What's a social gathering without Carson in full-on Scorpy leather ;)
    Don't scare people with terrifying mental imagery. Despite the fallout from this thread, it'd be nice for folks to turn up on the day (sans recriminations). I'm perfectly lovely ;)

Ah we love ya Carson, we really do :rolleyes:

So are ya gonna wear something appropriately queer, like a rainbow tank top so we know where to conglom? :p

Originally posted by TCamen
    Ah we love ya Carson, we really do :rolleyes:

So are ya gonna wear something appropriately queer, like a rainbow tank top so we know where to conglom? :p
    One doubts I'd need to. You shall know me, most likely, by my prancing around the room and general frippery.

So that's a no to the rainbow tank? :mad:

/me flounces off

ps- yer buying a round right?

Advertisement