Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiddy an' Fiddy?

Options
  • 14-05-2004 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in the €50 and €50 game in the Fitz tonight? I'll be heading in I reckon. I'm a free man this weekend so I'm going to maximise the poker playage.

Anyone played in it before? What's the skinny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I might be tempted. It 50 down at the start and then 1 buy-in or a top up for 50??
    So you can treat is as a €50 freezeout or a 100 1-buyin game I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I played last week, very good quality. Came 5th without a buy-in or top-up so it really isn't neccesary. Think it was 2000 for the winner so it's well worth playing. About 40 runners last week.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

After last nights near miss I am seriously thinking about it. Made one bad call last night and wouldn't you know it would be on a hand that half my stack went in on :(
    (the A10, you remember Davey? :( )

Might give it a look if I'm free...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Yeah tough one. You already had 4000 in the pot iirc. I didn't really see how the raiser was playing so it's hard for me to say if it was a bad call or not.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeah 4000 in and 7000 to call when I had 24000 in total. Seemed like a good idea at the time but it was the start of the end for me... :(

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement