Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various Summer Gigs

Options
  • 13-05-2004 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

GZA - Redbox - 23rd of March (whoever doesn't know about that one should be shot) 25Û

Dilated Peoples - Crawdaddy - 1st of June

Q - Tip - Ambassador - 7th of July

The Roots - Olympia - August 30th - 34.50Û

Just some stuff I figure I'd post, not 100% sure about the Q-Tip gig, and of coruse the Wu playing Oxegen on the Sunday is one that shouldn't be missed either.

I'd love to go to Dilated, but it's like 6 days before the LC so god knows if I can convince the parent to let me go and I'm not sure wheter it's worth going to GZA if I'll be seeing him at Oxegen anyway
    :confused:

I will go to the Roots though, they were great at Witness last year and I'd love to see them again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Have my ticket for GZA.

Might pick up the Roots one soon. I'm afraid it will sell out if I leave it go, because I know I'll forget about it. Same thing happened to me with J5.

Q-Tip could be good, but if it's in the Ambassador you can expect MCD to put a nasty price on the tickets.

Where is Crawdaddy? [edit]Is it the POD?[/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Afaik it's the POD.

*screaming*

Missy Elliott, Talib Kweli playing the Point Thursday 24th June, tickets 55Û

I don't finish my f'in LC till the 25th of June.
    God damn it.
    (admitedly, Missy...I'd rather shoot myself in the head, the Point and 55 euro's a head too is a rip off but Talib...damn, damn, damn)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

can somebody tell me where Crawdaddy is?

It's a new extension of The Redbox and POD.

Go to www.pod.ie and you can find out more on it.

As for Talib Kweli. Well I'd love to see him, but Missy Elliott the Point and €55 no thanks. But then will he ever come back here again solo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭drane2

RJD2 is playing in Crawdaddy sometime in June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

just got a ticket for dilated peoples today. OH MY F**KING GOD i cant wait. i thought they wud never play ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Q-Tip tickets are €36.50. New album due soon.

Anyone heard any update on the new Tribe album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

I'd love to see Talib Kweli, but **** payin a $hitload to see Missy in a $hit venue full of little ignorant teeny wiggers and wiggerettes...

...same situation as the Pixies playin Phoenix park...

Lyrics Born and The Lifesavas
    Crawdaddy Friday 16th July

That should be a good gig.

Anybody at GZA yesterday? Thought he was great, the crowd was shite though. The Redbox really does bring out the worst in people.

• Advertisement

Cool, I'll go to that.

Any word on the ticket price?

Another gig just in... DMX at The Ambassador on June 28th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bleh3000

Does anyone know which members of the Wu are attending Oxygen? I sincerely doubt all the major members will be there unfortunately :(

Also, nice one for the heads up on the DMX gig. I've a friend who'd be very interested in that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

tickets for Lyric Born and Livesavas €18, ill definately be there
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/cgi/asp_events/byid.asp?event_id=180038B399462113&category=Concerts

Originally posted by bleh3000
    Does anyone know which members of the Wu are attending Oxygen?

RZA, GZA, Meth, Raekwon & Ghostface Killah.

DMX is doing a second Dublin show now - Sunday, June 27th

The June 28th show is sold out.

Advertisement