Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok, Im happy, ENT discussion NO SPOILERS

Options
  • 13-05-2004 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Ive always thought enterprise was ok 2 good on avarage with the odd very good episodes and a few amazing episodes.
    Recently 318 319 320 321 322 have all been VERY good episodes 318 and 322 especially.

At this point i will be sad if it is canceled, but at the same time i dont want season4 to be full of crap, the dialog in the recent episodes is very good, the story is brillent, and if all u like is sfx then there is plantly of that.

What do u all think about enterprise?

What do u think of Enterprise 18 votes

I Love it - Dont want it to be canned
    0% 0 votes
    Its good - Dont want it to be canned
    11% 2 votes
    Its Alright - wont be too botherd if it is canned
    55% 10 votes
    I dont like it - I hope it is canned
    11% 2 votes
    I Hate it and it must end!
    0% 0 votes
    Im enjoying the last few episodes they should just make half of season 4 as planned then quite while there ahead
    22% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

I think its biggest drawback is that it is set in the past. No matter what happens we all know the way things are going to turn out in the grander scheme of things. The one problem with being in the expanse is that it feels a bit like Voyager, i.e. one ship out there by itself.

Having said that, the characters are dynamic and most of the story lines are quite decent.

davej

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

its gotten better over the last seasion but i cant get the feeling out of my mind that its gotten better for the wrong reasions lots of shooting speical effects etc not really star trek like ...more space above and beyond

I dont care if its cancelled tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

its good enough but not great and i don't want it to be cancelled i haven't commented on the latest episode even though i watched it but i will mention it here.

good human episode and i like the character of degra and i think trip was very good in it

this recent turn in form plus the fact that its the only trek on the air in the moment definetly means i don't want it cancelled.

data

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Iv liked enterprise since day one and Ill be pissed if they cancel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

ye know berman is really beginning to bug me its not because everyone thinks hes the Anti Christ of Star trek, way i see it hes the head honcho were stuck with him whether we like it or not, but hes gotten so inconsistent in his statements as regards enterprises future lately that hes really bugged me

goto www.trekweb.com and youll see that in the last 2 weeks alone he has stated

1) One hes working on a prequal to Star Trek

2) Hes confident Enterprise will be picked up next season

3) He thinks Star Trek needs a rest

Now in my mind all im wanting is what the hell is happening not bleating about this that and the other about Star trek

Shin

• Advertisement
Advertisement