Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sunday Game Theme

Options
  • 13-05-2004 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

It's RIP :(

Anyway not a fan of football but it's just one of those things you notice, like Match of The Day.

Nice New Graphics.

Also notice how the RTE Dog doesn't appear on the screen during F1.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Oh no...

I remember a few years ago they heavily re-arranged the theme, playing it on modern instruments. The original version was restored after a year or two.

That theme has been around for what seems like decades. Wonder why they've dropped it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Skyhater

Yea!!! I kept waiting for the old tune to kick in......

But the new graphics look cool..... I think they still haven't shown their full potential as the Clones game was directed by BBC NI.
    They still could do something cooler with the On-Screen Score/Time graphic..... and I'm hopeing they'll use better transition graphics for the replays in the RTE directed games...... It all makes GAA cooler!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Skyhater
    I'm hopeing they'll use better transition graphics for the replays in the RTE directed games......

we'll see on Sunday when they show Clare v Waterford in the Munster Championship. i still havent seen what they're like thanks to TG4's coverage of the National League final last Sunday

Advertisement