Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Apartment

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭The Admiral

I would turn claustrophobic in that guys apartment ! It's nevertheless very well done !

The Admiral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

disturbing. I didnt check but im pretty sure he's American, why do they have to do everything to excess.

it is incredible though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

i bet its a real chick magnet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah i've seen that knocking about before i think when bbc did a special star trek night.

i thought he was english but perhaps not, i also thought it went up for sale

data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I dont see anything wrong with it, not excessive.

Is his bedroom the brig?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by kaids
    i bet its a real chick magnet
    Mmmm, I think when you've gone that far - you've already given up all hope of encountering female life-signs. :D

Actually I'd like to see a car modded in a similar fasion... no steering wheel, pedals or gear stick... just a flat touchscreen helm... no rear seats either, mmm just like a shuttle-craft.
    Oh and a guy in a starfleet uniform driving.
    lol

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    yeah i've seen that knocking about before i think when bbc did a special star trek night.

i thought he was english but perhaps not, i also thought it went up for sale

data

Perhaps ur right Data, but i want miss a chance to show my anti-american stance!:)

Yeah i heard it was auctioned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

his apartment has since been auctioned off, the guy was english, he was interviewed on the BBC star trek night a couple of years ago, if im not mistaken i believe he was also on Trekkies

Shin

English u say? Probably influenced by those excessive yanks!

Sorry i just can't help myself! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

hmm looks like theirs a coolent leak in that apt :D

how does he eject the warp core?

• Advertisement
Advertisement