Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land fills

Options
  • 12-05-2004 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Sorry about this, Cabaal gained access to my account and decided to post nonsensical garbage, prehaps a mod can be so kind as to delete ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by _sheep
    Lads after watching Penn & Tellers Bull **** I firmly agree and think that landfills and incenerators are a excellent thing and recycling is ACTUALLY bad for the enviroment, I need no other data other thing this show to make my decision on this matter.

Anything anyone says otherwise is wrong on this matter, I just can't help myself I believe wholeheartly everything this show says

Just as I thought, You never listen to me on this matter
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

apologies again

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by _sheep
    I can't help myself I can't do my own research and then I ask everyone else to back up there words even though all I have is this show to back up mine

The show says the following:
    - Land fills = Good
    - Incinerators = Good
    - Building houses on landfills = Good
    - Not tryign to reuse anything = Good

Greenpeace even agree with all this *apparently*

We had this discussion lastnight and then I had to talk to someone, sorry I couldn't continue
    I'm sure everyone here will be very interested in your views on this subject

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Hmm.

What is this drivel?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement