Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lets keep them in work

Options
  • 11-05-2004 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

they put us to work like slaves for years lets keep them in work for another day

vote no lets keep them in work

forward to everyone were a bit behind but im sure we can at least get it up there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

They have a less of a right to celebrate the day dedicated to their national saint than we do? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Now to find another 250,000 other people to vote no so we can take the lead...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I voted 'Yes'
    Why does anti-english sentiment have to apply to everything?
    It's just a frickin day off and anyway, intenet polls are useless and nothing ever comes of them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by eoinf
    they put us to work like slaves for years lets keep them in work for another day

vote no lets keep them in work

forward to everyone were a bit behind but im sure we can at least get it up there

You are an utter moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

And a knob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

*rubs hands over flame*

they have as much a right to celebrate their patron saint as we do. possibly more so..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Don't really give a damn, but voted Yes to spite the gobshite who started the thread.

Trojan (100% Irish since Day 0).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

although i would say that in our office in the U.K, NOBODY could tell me what date St. George's day falls on.
    Not that that has any bearing on whether or not they should get the day off, just thought I'd mention it in passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

*shrug* the only reason irish people do is because it's marked as "pissup" or "fleece tourists" on their calendar :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

The motives behind this thread sound questionable at best, read the charter.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement