Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst First Impression Ever?

Options
  • 11-05-2004 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

What up in the hood.

I remember in first year in college, on the very first day of my Degree, I was sitting in the canteen with all the other new students.

Everyone was nervous and trying to make a good impression. No one knew each other.

A long haired skinny bloke (who later became my friend) suddenly said -

Do you ever crawl around your bedroom carpet looking for pubes? If you burn them they smell really bad.

What. The. Fcuk.

WTF!?!?!?!

He never recovered from that moment and was condemned to being the class freak.

Probably the worse first impression I've ever seen.

What you reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

At a freshers gig, mud wrestling, and the girls enticed a bloke to "fight" them, they stripped him bare and the MC just simply said "i've seen more meat on a chickens lip" that ended his pulling chances for 3 years

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

At a freshers gig, mud wrestling, and the girls enticed a bloke to "fight" them, they stripped him bare and the MC just simply said "i've seen more meat on a chickens lip" that ended his pulling chances for 3 years

lol.
    I thought you were gonna say he punched one of the girls full force or something like that... now that would have been social suicide (and possible regular suicide too)

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Originally posted by Johnny Versace
    Do you ever crawl around your bedroom carpet looking for pubes? If you burn them they smell really bad.

I used say stuff like to people on purpose. Let them figure if I was a nutter, a freak, or an absolute piss-taker. Then again I hate people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

and they hate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

What up in the hood.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

heh, i was considering siggifying that.
    i might make a collage of JV quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

My brother did art in college (dit). On the first week or so, they all had to do an assignment that represents themselves or some sh!te. For Example - he wasnt arsed doing anything, and made a man on a bike out of pipe cleaners and said "yeah, this is me, on me bike - I love cycling" or something to that effect.

this one girl decided to do a performance art piece. The whole class was sitting in a lecture hall. Keep in mind this is the first time some people have seen her. She had a flimsy tent pitched at the front of the class, which was surrounded by eggs. There was a tape recording playing of her making chicken noises.

Then she came into the class buck nekkid except for a thong, and was completely covered in orange paint. she had a raw (but not gutted) chicken in one hand and a hatchet in the other. She proceeded to screech "chicken, chicken.." really loud while hacking up the chicken, sending smelly guts everywhere. Then she freaked out and went into the tent and started hyperventilating.

thats some first impression.

Funny and all but I think she was a "bit soft in the head" as they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    What up in the hood.

Tis a joke.

I think bad breath is the worst first impression. Or ass smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

"Few eggs short of an easter basket"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Worst first impression i've ever seen was a friend of made to another friend of mine.

I was sitting with my friend in his kitchen, we were both practicing on our guitars, when my other friend comes running into his house. He starts shouting "Can I use your toilet, please, can I use your toilet?!?!"

We'd already known my friend's mother before him (don't ask) and the two friends of mine hadn't been introduced yet but he knew he was coming up so he said "yeah sure go ahead".

So he runs into the toilet and slams the door and we carry on playing. A couple of minutes later we notice a really bad smell coming from the toilet. It starts getting worse...so we moved out of the kitchen and into the living room. Well another couple of minutes pass and the smell's still getting worse even in another room with all the doors shut. We ended up having to go stand outside. Another few minutes pass and my other mate walks out of the house having concluded his business, sweat beating from his brow, breaths a sigh of relief and offers to shake my friend's hand :)

Couldn't stop myself laughing at that one, and the memory always brings a smile :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Originally posted by ][cEMAN**
    ...and offers to shake my friend's hand :)

AARRRGH this is the clincher for me. I would not want to touch his hand after something like that! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I think "Barbara the chicken butcher" wins hands down.. That's some funny sheit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

rubber_chicken_soap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

I went to a boarding school for the first few years of my education and I'll always remember the first day where the entire class was in a big hall being given the welcome speech by all the teachers.

Halfway through the speaches this kid's voice asks to be excused because he "had a little accident."

Up stands this little Asian guy in a bright yellow shell tracksuit with a large brown wet patch covering his ass. The poor fecker had to walk the good 10 yard walk of shame to the exit behind the stage and directly away from the class so that everyone in the tiered seating got a pristine view of the guy in the yellow tracksuit that cacked himself on the first day.

Needless to say the poor guy never lived it down. How about that for a first impression to your tormentors for the next six years.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

new neighbour, kid, in a wheelchair (amputee). a really cool wheelchair! electric different buttons to raise and lower stuff and a joystick and what not... a,um, friends first words to the kid: "that must have cost an arm and a leg".... :o

Advertisement