Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The faces behind beggars

Options
  • 10-05-2004 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

Was reading through a site and came across this link, found it quiet interesting!!

If you're a bit over sensitive, then you may get offended, so dont read!

The faces behind beggars.

:D
    "You'll be the coolest kid on the block with your beggar trading cards."
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Wow, that's some view mentalernie has. Everyone to their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Dont Ban Me
    "You'll be the coolest kid on the block with your beggar trading cards."
    I'm still looking for the rare "Blue Eyes White Dragon" of Beggars card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Hmmmmm... :confused:

Slightly OT here, but do you ever notice the young (not the aul lads) beggars in Dublin have runners always priced EUR 100+?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Johnny Versace
    Hmmmmm... :confused:

Slightly OT here, but do you ever notice the young (not the aul lads) beggars in Dublin have runners always priced EUR 100+?

yep. theres an atm near the local chinese at my gf's house and theres always a couple of drunk guys (not homeless) who are there begging. they look completely normal, dressed normally, clean shaven etc.

im ****ed if im giving money to someone who probly has a job, a house etc, and just uses people guilt for money for the nights beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Like the site and totally agree. I hate beggers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement