Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 20: The Forgotten

Options
  • 10-05-2004 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Enjoy the episode tonight due to exams this will be taped and probably watched wednesday along with the grand prix i missed on sunday of which i still have managed to evade the result off (and it better stay that way)

have fun, all my love

data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Anyways quite good nice story trip having to deal with his sisters death and the alliance with the Xzindi i see a civil war coming with the reptiles in the near future it advanced the plot a bit which is what all episodes should do top class Sfx again
    .....However yet more mistakes with the ship where the hell did those aft phaser's come from ? enterprise only has 3 phaser's 1 rear 2 forward all on the bottom of the ship but lately phasers seem to be popping up all over the gaff this week its 2 new ones on the top aft of the ship bit stupid tbh.

6/10

OMG I AM SOOO SORRY!!!!!!
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME

i thought that sky showed a double episode.
    im reley sorry my post has been goned.

on a brighter note KOTR2 if u didnt notice
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/preview_6095371-2.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

Yeah it was a good episode, liked the story, how many episodes are left in the series?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I thought it was decent enough. Not quite as exciting or urgent as the double bill last week, but it still had some good moments. Even though it was a good episode, it feels like the series is treading water @ this stage. When they were like "It'll take weeks to get to the Council" I really didn't wanna watch another few weeks of travelling between rendezvous points.

The hostile aliens guarding the space corridor next week should be interesting. At least I'm assuming Enterprise will be unlucky to run into them ;)

5/10

Advertisement