Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cap Rockets

Options
  • 10-05-2004 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Who remembers these ?
    I was thinking about the hours of enjoyment I used to get outa them.
    Put your caps in the slot at the top throw it in the air it comes down and goes bang.
    Brilliant. Actually caps even on there own were great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

see also: Hilti's + small rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Yeah they were cool ......

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

kewl

We used to make bangers of of rolls of caps too. Used to thread them zig-zag onto a needle (through each cap), push 'em real tight together then wrap tightly with sellotape then pull out the needle. Bloody dangerous! One went off on a mate and he was deaf for a day. Didn't stop hm though. He took to wrapping it in a cushion while pulling the needle out!

Don't try this at home kids! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭lukeUCD

they were the coolest ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

ye they were great.. cept when using with rocks, i'd always burst my fingers and knuckles.. duh.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Or what we used to do was get two bolts, one nut (not me, nut as in,er, nuts and bolts), put the caps in between the two bolts and screw both of them into the nut. Throw it into the air and when it landed....BANG!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

We used to use the big nuts and bolts that held railway tracks together and fill the nut part with scraped off red-headed matchs.

Put them together, lob it in the air and then RLF !!!

Yes, Yes, Oh Yeah.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

or you could just put them in the gun! i used to throw them in the fire

Advertisement