Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going down in Cork City this Weekend??

Options
  • 10-05-2004 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of advise - there is a group of us girls comin down to cork for a 30th birthday party on sat nite ... anything fun going on that might be worth going to???:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I think roy keane appreciation day is on at around 3 on saturday it will be the usual thing for cork like burning a mc carthy and perhaps the production of a 45ft tall wickerman ...that looks like roy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Originally posted by Asok
    I think roy keane appreciation day is on at around 3 on saturday it will be the usual thing for cork like burning a mc carthy and perhaps the production of a 45ft tall wickerman ...that looks like roy.

Sounds like fun but what about more along the session type thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Asok

Obsessing about Roy Keane much???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Only during the day...........and night.

AGH ME KNEE ME KNEE MY CRUCIATE LIGAMENTS!

Come on guys.... looking for a bit of info here... not askin much....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

you could do what the rest of us do raven... go out and get pissed. I know it's thinking outside the box a bit, daring to be different and all that but it's an idea. There are plenty of good pubs to choose from and once you're drunk you won't know the difference anyway.

Originally posted by rymus
    you could do what the rest of us do raven... go out and get pissed. I know it's thinking outside the box a bit, daring to be different and all that but it's an idea. There are plenty of good pubs to choose from and once you're drunk you won't know the difference anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

the old oak is cyprus avenue now, i think ...have a poke around http://www.whazon.com/cork/index.php maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Yellum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

odsg not Reardens! What a miserable hole that is. Mind you, the lads will probably drag me in again on Saturday. If anyone else is going - i'm the dejected looking sod in the corner :(

It's too early to be thinking about the weekend yet. Bump the thread to the top of the list on Thursday and we'll have a better idea what's happening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

damn you BazH - was hoping to make that remark myself !

30something women should be at home making my tea !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

odsg not Reardens!

Why do people queue for that hole. Ive seen it go around the corner ffs.

Last time I was gonna go in there bouncer said "Sorry boi regulars only". The place was fairly packed already and it was still pretty early so I said "Regulars only? God you must have a great memory if you can remember all of them" and proceded to walk off. Best night in Reardens ive ever had :)

[edit]Wtf happened to my spelling there[edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Looks like a bunch of 30 year old slappers will be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

suits you grand so doesnt it slutmonkey ;)

ravenhead post up some pics of the travelling party and I will personally show you to the hottest spots in cork city. As long as your good looking ofc !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well, I've no plans... Prob just get drunk. Don't go to Redz, worst. club. ever.

Originally posted by ravenhead
    Duh...just looking to see if anyone knew if there was anyone good playing in the Oak or if there was anything on in Reardans - SmartA@@

Duh, ring them?
    Duh, read the whazon?
    Duh, google it?

Duh, learn to spell "Smartass"?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Head out to Nohoval, it's a few miles south of Cork. I hear that it's a big party town.

Originally posted by Slutmonkey57b
    Looks like a bunch of 30 year old slappers will be.

She's the oldest one of us dimwit!!!

Originally posted by rymus
    Duh, ring them?
    Duh, read the whazon?
    Duh, google it?

Duh, learn to spell "Smartass"?

Duh.... life needed....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by ravenhead
    She's the oldest one of us dimwit!!!
    Duh.... life needed....
    Menopause tbh

• Advertisement

Originally posted by lafortezza
    Menopause tbh

No .... responses to typical remarks from guys.... Didn't realise asking for some news on the nightlife in Cork would lead to crap like 'THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX' bit annoying no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Boards people can be cruel sometimes. Try putting it south people might have a better idea there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

Originally posted by Squall
    Boards people can be cruel sometimes. Try putting it south people might have a better idea there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

Cheers Squall - thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Come out to my gaff sweetie, I'll show ye all a good time!

Do ye like Scrabble?

adam

don't go taking out the stamp collection & all your photos of trains adam, wouldn't want the girls head to explode with all the excitement :D

Advertisement