Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June Elections

Options
  • 09-05-2004 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

i was just wondering why the fcuk i cant vote in june, i turned 18 in march and as the constitution states any person over the age of 18 years is entitled to vote i rang up to register my name on the electorate and was told im too late to register this is an absolute disgrace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i think you took a wrong turn at Society and went down a different road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭bop1977

whats this got to do with retro stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

He used to be 18. That's a kind of retro! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

oops sorry about that i meant to put it in after hours but i was a bit tired and mustve clicked on all things retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

They told you that you were too late? Cute.

Go to your local Garda station, county or city council office, library or post office, ask for forms for inclusion on the Supplemental Register of Electors, send them off, make sure they're there by May 24. That gives you 14 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

yeah they said not this time around, i only want to get rid of that arsehole who knocks on the door every week begging to stay in office.

Advertisement