Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need your advice on this PS2 slidecard

Options
  • 08-05-2004 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this jobby http://www.modchip.com/ps2/slidecard.htm. The kid brother only wants to play his backups so I was thinking it would be a cheap/easy soultion. Do the disc's that come with it hold all the info to make the dvd-r/cd-r backup's work and if so is this not a better solution. Because if a new game comes on the market that wont boot is it not just a matter of updating the disks?

Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Looks pretty cool and I heard some good reports about the latest version. I did come across a site( ps2nfo.com) that released patches for games this utility had problems with however the list seemed rather large. However I think it related mostly to the previous version of Swap Magic. I need to get my own PS2 modded but I think I'll have to go for the soldered solution. Anyone know which is best(ver 4 PS2) and who dose it in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭coolerhash

A duo chip will do u for a v4 ps2

hope this will help ya

www.xboxireland.tk

xboxchips@utvinternet.com

:):)

Advertisement