Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best

Options
  • 08-05-2004 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Who's the best superhero ever made?

Personally I think its Spiderman...but whats everyone else think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monkeymagic

Superman, he set the standard and everyone else has jsut followed. And i presume by superhero you're excluding Batman as he has no powers at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 FireFly

:eek: Batman is cool...genius should count as a super power...its hard to have genius in more than one area...besides he's part of the Justice League which is a league of superheroes...he's Batman and he can basically do the same things as superman such as bring down supervillans who try to take over the Gotham being the first stop and the world as the next...which if he can do that without the help of powers that superman has then I say he has a one up on Superman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Tommy Monahan. :D Anyone who can dispose of that many ninja's that quickly has GOTTA be the king of superheroes!

hmmm...I think your are going to have to tell me who Tommy Monahan is...I've never heard of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

hitman1.jpg
    he's the guy with the club!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

If I can get my hands on a scanner I'll post the BEST John McCrea con sketch EVER! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Best at what?

just your opinion of who you think is the best superhero...I think Spiderman is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Rorschach :D

Advertisement