Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerial Acrobatics

Options
  • 07-05-2004 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

So I phoned up my flight school to book in for my first loop , then I get a call 2 days before my flight to say they can't go ahead with it ,

Apparently they don't have any instructors rated to do loops in their plane, wtf , thanks for taking my money and then ripping me off .

So now i'm destined to a half hour of vertical stalls and lazy-8's (whoppee do)

Does anyone know of a FULLY qualified aero acrobatic school in Ireland ?? pref Dublin , but definatley not in Cork , I couldn't imagine trying to do a loop and decoding the cork accent at the same time

Instruct0r: " feckin fly up there boy , go wan like , feckin move it or we'll drop outta this fliying tractorrrr "

Me : " story bud, hang on to your hang-sandwich cause I'm bleedin rapi't' , alright anto , here we go ......"

I'm really in the humour for doing loops ,
    Any help would be great

Cheers,

Fionn

Advertisement