Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topsoil - price.

Options
  • 06-05-2004 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I need to level off a section of my garden and need a trailer load of topsoil. Anyone know roughly what this will cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ramius

in general if you supply the trailer builders are only too delighted to let you take a small bit of excess soil, considering they will probably just have to get rid of it anyway.

if you dont have transport expect to pay 50 to 100 euros depending on how far they have to travel, but you will get alot for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

try the Buy&Sell

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Free if you nick it from your local construction site:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

put the following three word into buy and sell search engine "top soil free"
    I did and it gave 3 results, but youhave to provide your own transport

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Just be careful of the quality - I made the mistake once of getting a 'free' load & ended up with enough concrete to lay the foundations for my greenhouse (quite handy actually) - as well as a few dozen turnips & a dogs jawbone - man did that freak me until I realised it was a dog !

• Advertisement
Advertisement