Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eh? Singing dog...

Options
  • 06-05-2004 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

My dog Murdoch has taken to howling at certain songs he hears on Classic FM, the digital telly channel.

That would be interesting enough, only he's also very particular about his singers (he'll only howl when he hears 3-4 different singers, out of all the rest), and- here's the cool bit- he makes a very, very good attempt of howling in key!

So is he singing along or what? Surely if the sound upset him, he wouldn't try to match the notes, would he?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Get a video camera and send off the tape to one of those home movie shows! Bound to get a few quid. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭kahlua

My dog goes mad at Queen - We will rock you. It's very funny, stick it on and she races in and starts barking like mad. She thinks we're being invaded or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

Get a tin Whistle and play a tune and he will go mental altogether. Funniest thing ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

My budgie always starts shrieking when I put Something In The Way by Nirvana on. He does not like that song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

My dog used to sing to "who let the dogs out" when they started barking untill she lost her hearing :oS

• Advertisement
Advertisement