Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside The Head of a Californian

Options
  • 05-05-2004 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Californian survives the real life situation pictured below. 6 Nails enter Brain cavity but NONE of them hit anything of importance ....therefore victim survives and is furthermore expected to make a full recovery and to join Comreg as a commissioner too probably.

From the BBC Website
    _40117643_nailxray203.jpg

"His colleagues said Isidro was using a nailgun that has both manual and fully automatic settings," said deputy sheriff Dan McPherson. It appears he slipped and fired into his skull." More .

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭m4cker

now a fully automatic nail gun. there is a time saver the world was probably better without. f**king lazy ass yanks

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

My my, but he's an awful lot of fillings.

/tuts

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Strangely the fillings were the first things I noticed as well.

"His colleagues said Isidro was using a nailgun that has both manual and fully automatic settings," said deputy sheriff Dan McPherson. It appears he slipped and fired into his skull."

6 times??
    where is the 6th nail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Those nails look like theyre at a couple of different angles to me. Intriguing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Count them again penguin ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Sorry missed the one through the temple.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by penguinbloke
    Sorry missed the one through the temple.

Gangland style

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Wow. 1 of the nails is in his f'ucking brain. Severe brain damage ahoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Originally posted by Scratch Acid
    Wow. 1 of the nails is in his f'ucking brain. Severe brain damage ahoy!

Sorry but did you even read this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

How the hell do you slip and manage to get shot in the back of the head 6 times?
    He must have rolled over too because the highest one went into the side of his head by the looks of things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fully Automatic Nail Gun?????? Accident site waiting to happen

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

sweet jesus!:eek:
    lol hit nothing of importance - just his brain. :rolleyes: obviously not worth a poo if he can shoot himself in the back of the head accidently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

not too sure that this individual should have survived.
    perhaps the international genepool would have benefitted from this idiot extracting himself.

just a theory...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HJ Simpson

Truly a future Darwin Award winner just watch for his name in the future!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

He'd be top of the list for a Darwin Award except that he is still alive, an Automatic Disqualification I regret to say.

M

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Muck
    ......but NONE of them hit anything of importance ...

From the BBC Website
    _40117643_nailxray203.jpg

Hmm seems like a average American's brain to me tbh... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 FireFly

are you sure its not a doctored pic or anything because some of those especially the one in the neck look pretty life threating...:pand its not just american there is something about guys and power tools...wow is it even possible to actually sit there and get shot in the head 6 times :confused:

Advertisement