Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rugby jersey sizes.

• 04-05-2004 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I got a gift of the munster rugby jersey (size medium) a week ago. Tried it on, it fitted but was kinda tight around the shoulders and it was a small bit shorter than i'd like. I returned it to the person who got the gift who told me it would be no problem to change. However the one that she changed it for which was size large was massive, covered the whole of my rear + an extra inch. I looked totally ridiculous in it, like a child wearing his fathers jumper.

****ing annoying, those anyone else find there's a massive difference in sizes?

For reference I'm 6'0, 12 stone. Lean build.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Originally posted by StephenInsane
    I returned it to the person who got the gift who told me it would be no problem to change.

cheeky cnut! returning a present..

For reference I'm 6'0, 12 stone. Lean build.

oh, forgive me while i *swoon* :rolleyes:

Rugby size:
    2Small
    2Fat
    2Obese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Originally posted by Karoma
    oh, forgive me while i *swoon* :rolleyes:

LOL! ;)

Advertisement