Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Starfleet Command III?

Options
  • 04-05-2004 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I had the Starfleet Command II and while I thought it should have been a great game I kinda got board with it. I was wondering was Starfleet Command III much better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

Have'nt bothered to get it yet have neutral zone and orion pirates which is similar is'nt it? their fun for a while but no story i imagine that the other games are similar I'd buy it if it was cheap for a laugh but thats all how much is it going for now anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I like the whole capital ships battle thingy. I guess theres better games for this kinda thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I plan to buy it if i ever see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

i bought it and my computer was too crappy to run it, then i gave it away.

looks good though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its boreing as sin tbh

have it here played though it in 2 days and havent played it since and iv had it since it came out first :rolleyes: wast of 50 euro

• Advertisement

Ill buy it from u when u come up to dublin for the next boards beers

its uber unlikely i will ever go to a boards beer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

meh your loss dude tis good craic

*shakes fist at biz*

mabe i should talk to data and we plot to kidnap you and then bring you up to a boards beer...

Why dont u want to go neway?

:rolleyes: not with u 2 around:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by User45701

Why dont u want to go neway?

coz he has a big mad cork bogger accent and he's difficult enough to understand but hismassive lisp doesn't help just means he will forever be bound to communicate via the internet

Ah jesus ill focking killing ye bleeding muppet <--- Dubliner such a horrible accent/way of speaking/people/county/city/ well you get the idea

And i dont have a lisp! stop passing over your Insecurities to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

LOL:D

On topic - i tried 6 shops in town 2day for SFC3 and no luck, if any of you have 1 ill take it off your hands.

Biz i think im going to a christening in cork in bout 2 months u interested in selling yours?

Originally posted by User45701
    Biz i think im going to a christening in cork in bout 2 months u interested in selling yours?

I could think of half a dozen sex related replys to that....

But i dont know maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

YOU HEART TEH COCK

I found it rather enjoyable for the 11 hours straight i played it :) -- would buy it if i seen it abooot

Advertisement