Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridge Commander Forum

Options
  • 04-05-2004 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭

Hrm... I wonder... would it be possible to get a forum going in relation to star trek bridge commander the game? There are alot of mods for it out there and we could discuss them and that kinda thing. Just for us irish like. Just a sugestion, that's all. Would anyone be up for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Achilles
    Hrm... I wonder... would it be possible to get a forum going in relation to star trek bridge commander the game? There are alot of mods for it out there and we could discuss them and that kinda thing. Just for us irish like. Just a sugestion, that's all. Would anyone be up for this?

I'd say you'd have a hard time getting a board. Alot of people have been trying to get individual games forums lately and they've been mostly all turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I see... what is required to get a board going then?

Request the forum on Feedback / Suggestions board.

If a certain amount of people respond to the request supporting the forum its created. In the case of a game however they'll usually say if the interest in the game isn't particulary huge, then they'll just tell you to use the general games forum to discuss the game.

Ahh feck it then, never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Meh bc is like 2 years old and all but dead no need for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ye i need to get that game and play some of u guys in it,

Actually bizmark, if you weren't so pig headed ignorant ;-) you'd realise that the bridge commander community is flurishing with a host of excellent mods for it at www.bcfiles.com and on the forums of www.bridge-commander.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Yeah but its ****e tho :dunno:

Klingon Acadamy, now there was a half decent game.;)

Have you played bridge commander with nanofx2.0, high poly galaxies, sovvies, new maps... etc etc? Have you played it with the mvam galaxy? have you played it with atp 1 or 2? Don't think so... THOSE are the mods that make the game worthwhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

well, high poly galaxies sounds good, the static looking stars was on my list of no-no's

I dunno tho, Ive got a long list of stuff thats wrong with that game

• Advertisement

There's alot of stuff wrong with the stock game yeah i agree. But check out www.bcfiles.com they have a huge list of mods that will improve the game no end.

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    Request the forum on Feedback / Suggestions board.

If a certain amount of people respond to the request supporting the forum its created. In the case of a game however they'll usually say if the interest in the game isn't particulary huge, then they'll just tell you to use the general games forum to discuss the game.

Just reading that again. God it was an awful post, my English was terrible. In fact...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

do it again and i'll kill you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by Achilles
    Actually bizmark, if you weren't so pig headed ignorant ;-) you'd [/url]

I played it online in star trek clans for 1.5 years im well awere of the mod commuitiy etc but the game was never supported by the producers and its very old now.....The only thing worth waiting for is the BC 2 mod but that wont be out for ages

Advertisement