Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

callin all people

Options
  • 02-05-2004 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I have a website which is in need of updating bikecliks

i want to ask you to send in your clips or pictures of any sports you are interested in
    so PLEASE send stuff in to us:dunno:

and i will post it on to the site
    videoman

thanks

videoman:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Expecting other people to do your homework is bad. People are more and more uptight about their goodies such as pictures and video footage these days as people are competing with each other to make their own video's/websites/photo shoot's for magazines/commercials/whatever. I felt I needed to reply and say -- go get yourself a camera/videocam and sort it out yourself, it's hard work and takes time, so don't expect someone to simply turnover their goodies to put on your website. It's just not going to happen......

Advertisement