Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enterprise: Hatchery

Options
  • 02-05-2004 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

When Enterprise stumbles upon a damaged Xindi-Insectoid ship on a barren planet, Archer and the crew search the ship and discover a cache of several dozen Insectoid eggs, but with the nursery's bio-support failing, Archer becomes fiercely determined to help his enemy's offspring hatch. As Mayweather and Tucker attempt to learn all they can about the alien ship, Archer becomes consumed with saving the Xindi hatchlings, causing the crew to start raising questions about Archer's judgment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Larger than life good morning.

Please take note that the threads similar to the ones above have been deleted for a number of reasons there include:

spoilers
    similar threads
    direct info from what i presume is star trek.com
    and a pet peeve of mine which is formatting (yes you read that correctly)

please take note of the stickies at the top of this forum, these include the forum charter and more important the spoiler sticky. any threads on any enterprise episodes which have not aired here on sky1 must contain spoiler tags, i for one and i know there are others don't want about the upcoming episodes either plot line or even synopsis (which typically has some plot details in it). the use of the spoiler tags is illustrated in that sticky. further information/discussion of plots of unaired episodes i'm afraid will result in a ban, the length of which will be at my descretion

similar threads, a new thread is created usually every monday at 9 after enterprise has aired on sky 1 for discussion so for the likes of hatchery which aired last monday there is a thread already on the forum.

there are also threads for azati prime and damage which should be suitable spoilered for users who perfare to obtain the episodes at an earlier date.

while i appreciate the effort you presumable went to to obtain the synopsis and the image (which i think may be a good idea for further episode discussions to briefly remind people of the episode if they look over the thread) typically direct copying from a website with out even offering an opinion on the episode or what not is not looked well upon. perhaps when these episodes air i can dig the thread out of the recycle bin, synopsis included, for discussion.

formatting, i'll usually fix this myself if anyone discusses an episode but you can see how it done on the forum

star trek series, season X, Episode Y: Episode name

The reason i have posted this on a thread as opposed to pm'ing you is that while it is applicable to you it will do the other users of the forum no harm to read it.

if you have any queries about this feel free to contact me

Regards

Data

i shall now return to the joys of designed catalysts for organic synthesis go me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Yay, my precious posts were lost too :eek:

Advertisement