Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just seen a womble

• 01-05-2004 10:30am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am telling you i did.....he or she (its hard to tell) were walking out of Buger King in the Ilac center.Watch out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

on his/her way back to wimbledon common eh?

god i'm original

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

haha so Burger King is ok, but McDonalds isn't?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Isn't Burger King a bit globalist for the likes of a womble? How did you know it was a womble anyway? There are many a-sexual types knocking about today, this sort of rubbish tends to attract them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Has anything been smashed up yet?

And whats a womble doing in burger king? dont they hate those meat selling captilalist pig dogs?

edit:must learn to type FASTER!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

even a womble has to eat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

should they not be living off the food of the earth though or something equally hippie like

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

LOL @ Dataisgod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

wombles live to collect litter.....bugger king is full of both human and non-human trash.....therefore the womble was working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

Roll up, roll up! Get your Muppet... oh, I mean Womble protest map and information here. :rolleyes:

Edit:
    Was wondering why they protest and what the general aims are. Found some info atfortress europe. Still not sure I understand though. Two chances to most of these aims, especially the "What sort of Europe do we want".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

I'd love to see what would happen if the Wombles were attacked by a load of skangers in Reebok classics. The Garda could sit back and work out their overtime:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Originally posted by Burago
    I'd love to see what would happen if the Wombles were attacked by a load of skangers in Reebok classics. The Garda could sit back and work out their overtime:D

Sounds like the perfect spectator sport, actually. "Skangers vs. Wombles". Forget about Gaelic Games and the row about whether or not to let soccer be played at Croker, I want to see this kind of thing in Croke Park, with live coverage on the telly! I'm telling you folks, it would sell like hotcakes. Got Don King to promote it and you're onto something that would outsell any old boxing match! They could hype it up like the old gladiatorial fights of ancient Rome, played out in Ireland's own modern day "colliseum"! :D

"TICKETS! Get your tickets here! See Dublin's finest hammer the sh!te out of a bunch of smelly hippies!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Must we call them Dublin's finest? I have problems with the word finest. Maybe we could get Combat18 over and beat the **** out of them too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    on his/her way back to wimbledon common eh?

god i'm original
    The Wimbledon Common complex collapsed in The Travelling Wombles. After sending Wombles to Scotland, Buckingham Palace and a number of other places, GUB decided to move his little Wombles into an old warren in Hyde Park. They go swimming in the Serpentine at night.
    Originally posted by bus77
    And whats a womble doing in burger king?
    Cleaning, hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The groups and individuals involved in this Grassroots Network are united by a vision of a better future, one without bosses or governments, be they in Dublin or Brussels; one in which all local communities are directly run by the people living in them and all workplaces by the people working in them; a future in which everyone has control over their own lives and an equal say in the decisions that affect them.

Fvcking hippies! :ninja: The above sounds like a receipe for ecomonic and social disaster or tofu. Whoops, better shut up or this'll end up in Politics...

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,524 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Dub13
    I am telling you i did.....he or she (its hard to tell) were walking out of Buger King in the Ilac center.Watch out.
    White overalls? Face mask? Could have been a health inspector! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Victor
    White overalls, face mask - could have been a heallth inspector :D
    A lightly dressed one, at that :D

Advertisement