Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kings of chaos

Options
  • 30-04-2004 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

www.kingsofchaos.com

its a great game, i think there was allready a thread about this? anyways im making a group in it and hope to get a few boards members playing it! all thats involved is signing up to it and playing it every so often. its a fun game and great competition! im pretty good at it and can help anyone who wants to play it!

if you want my help just click the link below here and join up as one of my officers. there's no difference from having a commander than not having 1. only this way i will share my help and a few tricks to get a load of men and gold!

well hope to see a few members playing! e-mail me with any other questions at mjenkinsuk@aol.com

id be happy to help! and remember its really easy to play!!!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=73354572

Advertisement