Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therey on ENT/ Xindi

Options
  • 29-04-2004 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

The borg assimlated/destroyed the Xindi.

The Xindi tech that allows then to open those vortexs looks the EXACT same as the tech that Lore and his borg used, it looks the same and it would be a explanation of why the Xindi arnt around in normel time, mabe only a few of them surived like the way a few alariens (how do u spell it???? U know guines species)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Xindi space is well inside the alpha quadrant and the Borg of that era are still well inside the delta quadrant, hell for Q to introduce the Federation to the Borg he had to send them half way across the galaxy, I sincerely doubt it mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I agree with taz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i dont think so, the borg where in the alpha quadrent,

a few hundread years (i think 2 or 3 hundread) the borg assmilated a kligon bird or prey and blew it out the arilock on the way home. part of the ship was then discoverd by voyager and dated.

It wasnt the borg

We do not know for certan if it was orwas not the borg.
    ENT may have ****ed with the timeline but Star Trek in general has ****ed with itself not inc ENT

• Advertisement

ENT may have ****ed with the timeline but Star Trek in general has ****ed with itself not inc ENT

What does that mean??

Look it wasn’t the borg if the biggest threat to humans suddenly just disappeared wouldn’t you think they would find out what happened?? When they found an Xzinde (sp) planet they would have seen the big craters on the planet surface documented it and Data would have realized it was the same thing that destroyed the xzinde (sp) that the E-d was dealing with when they first meet the borg .

Anyway no one knows if the borg where able to cross the galaxy and destroy a whole race 200 years before TNG they might not of had transwarp etc.

The xinid home world was destroyed completly and the borg dont do that so eh i dont know what im saying - damm no sleap.

Anyway they havent even explained why there is no expance in star trek only in ENT

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've still to find a decent explanation for how young Annika Hanson (later Seven of Nine) was playing with a very detailed model of a Borg cube in her daddy's office, when the Enterprise-D didn't make first contact with a cube till at least 10 years later! :dunno: (I remember checking the Stardates in the episodes concerned :))

It was probbley classfied because in episode of VOY Dark frontier part 1 Sevens father says
    "starfleet is still concerned about security issued but thas agread not to stand in the way" and later he says
    "im beginning to wonder if the borg are nothing more then roumer and sensor ghost"

• Advertisement

you telling me starfleet wouldnt tell there flagship its the borg there dealing with but would give 2 normal people full access to the data

dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

yep.. even if it was highly classified it'd still be accessible under the same idea as the Omega Directive (Captain's eyes only) and certainly to the Captain of the flagship. :)

Interesting sidenote... in the Shatner books, the whole idea of the Terran Empire comes from Starfleet's fear of a Borg invasion (which would neatly tie in with the events seen in ENT's "Regeneration" episode... in fact, now that I think of it, it would be a nice way for the producers to explain all the messing with the timeline and species we've never heard of in ENT - it all happend in the Mirror Universe you see.... :p)

I douth that will happen either kaiser.

We can still hope/dream biz, mabe just ,abe it will be the mirrot univerce

Advertisement