Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your period make you moody?

Options
  • 29-04-2004 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Hello.

This one is for the girls... obviously.

When you get your period, do you go moody? If so, what are you like? As in, do you go distant... or aggressive etc.?

Danke.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bloody idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Originally posted by Mordeth
    bloody idiot

Mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I hate PMS.

It usually led to my last girlfriend kicking me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

easily irritated, fly off the handle with everyone.....of course i always appoligize for my behaviour.......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

I would have thought that the Versace rule of only Experience would have to come into play when someone is considering replying to this thread.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Doodee
    I would have thought that the Versace rule of only Experience would have to come into play when someone is considering replying to this thread.

Have you nothing positive to add to any of my posts? Get a life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

Perhpas he is turning into one?
    and is completly confused by the changes in his body?

anyway, i dont get them, so i cant really answer...versace...always with the women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

I get cranky , I hurt , I'll take your head off over the least littlest thing. I'm unreasonable , I know this , I can't help it , It's like watching someone else and thinking DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN !! I prefer to be by myself ....less chance of anyone seeing my head spin and rabid drool frothing out of my mouth. Chocolate saves lives ...... YOURS ..... a good grade of chocolate can easily distract a PMSing female. Chocolate is a mood enhancer and can buy you valuable time to make your escape. Having said that - Yes - females do get moody and distant at that time .

Originally posted by skittishkitten
    I prefer to be by myself ....less chance of anyone seeing my head spin and rabid drool frothing out of my mouth...

Cool. I was wondering how common this is in particular...

Any other girls feel this way? You just want to be left alone, stay by yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

I am completely over-emotional during this time. The waterworks will start at the drop of a hat, and even though i tell myself its only coz the periods are coming, i still cry. I also get very tired and very uncomfortable. The discomfort is the worst thing about the whole thing. A hot bath is the only thing that can soothe that.
    I'm not a chocolate fan usually but at that time, i NEED it. I have a longing for it, like when i'm dying for a cigarette. It's the only thing that can balance me out as well.

Most guys couldnt care less about PMS, why are you so curious Johnny?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    Most guys couldnt care less about PMS, why are you so curious Johnny?

I'm just interested. When my girlfriend or female friends have their period, I'd just like to be more aware of their moods and anything I can do to make things easier...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I tend to post on boards alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    I tend to post on boards alot.

hmmm.... how profound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Doesn't affect me much really....I don't get mood swings or anything like that. I'm sure a few ex boyfriends would disagree though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

PMS really isn't as bad as some women make out, and they milk it for all that its worth.

Also, I am a believer that men have some sort of hormonal wobbler... a lot more sporadic than the female period, but it definitely happens. I've seen men have complete irrational explosions over stupid things for completely no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I've had enough of this, Johnny Versace is banned from After Hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement