Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kayakers stand up and be counted

Options
  • 29-04-2004 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hey all so how many people kayak
    where do you kayak and with who?
    post it now and sure throw what type of kayaking your into to!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

I'm another ULKC paddler.

Currently working (or ABSing) too hard to paddle any way regularly but love surfing and river running. Not too great at the surfing but its fun to learn. Was in Wales with the club in February and had fantastic craic running anything from Grade 2 to 3+ (would try any 4 at my level!)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Haven't been in about 5 years - a sport I'd *love* to get back into this summer here in Dublin (if there's people active reading this, or know off, please let me know or reply here).

The _schools_ liffey descent several times is the limit of my racing experience, done a coupla years of adventure centre work back when I was a young 'un. Have done a lot of flatwater, particularly around Clew Bay (Lecanvey, Newport in particular, as well as out around Achill).

I have an old general purpose plastic down in Mayo that needs a cleanup but is in half decent shape (plastic is the business) :)

Looking for a club near city centre or Clontarf like I said.

Al.

Advertisement