Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can the North win again?

Options
  • 28-04-2004 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Northern Ireland play Serbia and Montenegro at Windsor Park (KO: 7:45 pm) and are looking for two wins in a row...

Team News

Line up:
    Taylor (Birmingham); Baird (Southampton), Capaldi (Plymouth), Murdock (Hibernian), Craigan (Motherwell); Williams (Wimbledon), Doherty (Bristol City), Gillespie (Leicester), J Whitley (Sunderland), Healy (Preston), Quinn (Willem II), P Mulryne (Norwich).

Substitutes: Carroll (Manchester Utd), Kennedy (Wigan), Murdock (Hibernian), M Hughes (Crystal Palace), Jones (Crewe), Sonner (Nottingham Forest), Smith (Glentoran), Hamilton (Portadown), McVeigh (Norwich).

Can the Northern Ireland win again? 3 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Hopefully they can.

I was just pearing out the window there and seen a few of the Northern Irish Supporters comming walking down the road with their rangers tops on and their tennants and 3 litre cider. Like i know they can turn round and say sure at Republic Games Celtic tops are worn. But Ireland has an affiliation with Celtic in the sense their founder was irish. Rangers has nothing to do with Northern Ireland. I think its about time that this sectarianism was stepped out. Its obvious these chats at Northern Ireland games come from hooligans that just happen to support rangers. This goes on week in week out at Ibrox and how people can sit and sign "We are off to get some fenian blood" at a football match is ridiculous.

Imgine the name Northern Ireland gets from their football supporters. It can be nothing but bad!

Luckily against these jokers they play tonight cant understand english!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Latest Scores

N IRELAND 1-1 SERBIA & M

Scorers :

N IRELAND
    Quinn 18

SERBIA & M
    Paunovic 7

cant believe the north pulled one back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Lawrie Seems to have restored some self belief into them maybe hes now using the term "No Surrender."

At least Brian Kerr is using the "We shall not be moved"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Full Time Score

N IRELAND 1-1 SERBIA & M

Scorers :

N IRELAND
    Quinn 18

SERBIA & M
    Paunovic 7

Great result for the North :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Jees louise, if they had lost i would have been liable to damn well throw myself of a bridge i would have been that upset.

• Advertisement
Advertisement