Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City West problem

Options
  • 28-04-2004 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

I have to get to City West business park for an interview on Friday around 4pm (a bank holiday weekend Friday) and I'm trying to get there without being late but without leaving my present job too early, Friday being the last day of my contract.

So I was looking at the bus time table, the 50 goes there from Eden Quay and I'm wondering how long it'll take to get to City West so i know what time to get bus.

Or should I just start walking now?

/I had no idea where to post this so if a mod wants to post this in a forum more suited feel free.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

if its that imprortant you'll fork out teh €20 for a taxi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

It takes about an hour. Tell them you have an appointment and that you'll make up the hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Will get a taxi if I have to but 1 hour is cool so I'll get the 2.40 but which leaves me some time to find the place, cheers for the help Ryvita.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

I was in the same boat today! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

get any bus to square and then a taxi from there,, a taxi from town at 3 o clock will cost a lot more than a 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭talla

you can get the 65B as well from Eden Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by El_MUERkO
    Will get a taxi if I have to but 1 hour is cool so I'll get the 2.40 but which leaves me some time to find the place, cheers for the help Ryvita.
    Citywest is huge, as the man says get a bus to The Square ( 49A, 50, 65, 65B (to Citywest), 77, 77A, 77B - do *not* get the 56A) and then get a taxi (or if you have plenty of time bus 201 or 202 - they take you on a merry tour though).

Advertisement