Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN: week of the 26th

Options
  • 27-04-2004 5:04pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry about last night. I got stuck in work trying to fix an internet problem (hence no post).

Anyone want to start the new mod on a different night this week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

I figured as much. Did you have mail even?

It was a pity as we managed to scrape up two more players (not HotU ready though I reckon). If you do have mail next time something like that hits, notify us on
    nwn-ie@yahoogroups.com

I'd be able to play tonight or tomorrow, but after that im out of here for around a week...

The new people interested in playing are on that list too

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

When were ye on? Didn't get home til 9:50 last night but when I looked in (dinner in one hand and mouse in the other) there was noone on the server. Wouldn't mind a game at some stage but I won't be home around the same time. Any night but Friday basically

I spent the evening playing other games and checking in on the board and the server every 15 minutes or so - I dropped in and out of the server from around 9 to around 10:45 I think....

The two newcomers couldn't connect up to the dragonlance mod (I think because they dont have HotU), so gave up shortly after 9. (Though John, one of the guys who's interested says he can get HotU this week sometime)

I saw MarVels name up as browsing the board here around 10 or so but had no way of contacting him, and don't really like using this board as more of an IRC thing...

Anyway...tonight? Tomorrow? Im home already and can play from around an hour from now if you are interested...will check back here then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wartoes

I understand you need someone willing to run into the fray (other than wild animals and nervous theives). Just let me know when you have a game on and I'll be there.

tonight or tomorrow would be fine with me but I won't be around until 10ish (haven't left work yet) I'll check in here and the server

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Righty, I'll fire up the server tonight (wednesday) at about 8:30.

Mouserat: unfortunately, the problem was with the internet connection from work, so email wouldnt have gone anyway..

To new players: the module is basic NWN, no expansions required. Just make sure you are patched up to 1.62.

****e - now im stuck in work! :rolleyes:

though, hopefully be online in around half an hour...

Just leaving now myself. Be about an hour :(

Is it still on for tonight?

Mouserat....you could use that nice DSL connection :)

I tried to connect to the server, but it says I have the wrong password....
    Is it going to be posted on here?

• Advertisement

Server up

games2.iol.ie:5121

password: wednesday

Marvel: give me a shout when you are online and I will teleport you.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seldon

Hi ya ... long time no play... mind if i join in?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seldon

Been Too long... my version 1.30
    Need 1.62
    difference 41.5MB download
    Get that ... but not till tommrrow :(

Enjoy

fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it!

Got disconnected and Dale is missing off of the list of characters....

trying to fix it now

meantime, im hanging about on #nwn.ie on uk.quakenet.org.....

My chars are gone as well. We've no luck with the undead

Right, the save game is gone but the characters are still there as they were when we finished.

I reckon we leave it for tonight and decide if we want to start again next week (same module) or try a different one.

In the meantime, Dragonlance one is back up if you want to start a new character and play for a bit, no password.

I figured it was bad when I saw it hang in the middle of saving the game. From my inventory I reckon its only lost since the previous save game - what about half an hour? Or is that just the characters and did it overwrite the previous save with a corrupted one?

Im easy either way about doing the module over again....we can skip all the talking bits and go straight back to killing stuff...
    Probably wont be around on monday though - im taking a few days holidays down in the kingdom, but depending on how crappy the weather and my hangovers are may be back here fairly early next week..I'll post here when i'm up again....

some fun killing this evening anyway!

later

• Advertisement

I'm on for next week. I'll check back here for time, etc.

Advertisement