Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruising

Options
  • 27-04-2004 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭patch

Yup, not bad, not great. I've been trying to see that for years. I'm guessing that was the uncut version? That fisting scene didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination.

The ending? Confusing right enough, I presumed it wasn't who you thought and that it just meant their are plenty more nutters out there.
    I'll google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

crap, crap, crap.. been wanting to see that for ages..

as far as i know it was almost uncut,
    i think its just missing some hardcore sex single frames..
    .. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by smiaras
    Did anyone see this film last night on C4? Its from 1980 and stars Al Pacino as an undercover cop who is sent to uncover a homosexual serial killer. Really freaky and I'm surprised that it was realeased at the time. Apparently 40 minutes was cut just to get an R rating.

Anyone else confused by the ending?
    I take it that Pacino murdered the guy who lived beside him
    And seriously who would have evr thought that they'd have had someone getting fisted in a film back in 1980

Films were much more sleazy/grimy back in the late 70s and early 80s than they are now. Remember this was the era of Taxi Driver, Looking For Mr Goodbar, Dressed to Kill, Bad Timing, Crimes Of Passion, Scarface, Caligua and many other major studio flix which they would'nt make now (but which they might distribute though). These days everything has to get a R rating (mild end of) or your f*cked at the box-office cos even modest junk costs so much.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You find everything nowadays has to have a PG13 rating. AvP, eh wtf!
    R rated films are dwindling in numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by smiaras
    Anyone else confused by the ending? [ And seriously
    who would have evr thought that they'd have had someone getting fisted in a film back in 1980

it was very confused and to be honest
    was your man the real killer after all.. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

Advertisement