Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache pizza vouchers

Options
  • 26-04-2004 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Anyone kno where I can get these online and print them off
    Im starvin :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭skipn_easy

You can get 4 star pizza ones at studentpages.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

there cheap enough as it is... i got a 16" last week with 3 cans of coak, garlic bread and wedges. it all came to €15 + €1 delivery... don't know if it was a special offer or what but i didn't need any vouchers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Do you not have the independant directory? There's a few in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭substr

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    Do you not have the independant directory? There's a few in that.

Used them all up..

qBot dunno where you got that!! To order a 16" apache special pizza alone is €19 and then with 3 cokes gralic bread and wedges it would bring it to over €30

• Advertisement

And also theres no €1 delivery charge for apache..

Originally posted by substr
    qBot dunno where you got that!! To order a 16" apache special pizza alone is €19 and then with 3 cokes gralic bread and wedges it would bring it to over €30

well that's what they charged. it's obviously a deal they have going. seems like u were had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

there's no deal like that at all in apache, unless a) you know somebody working there or b) you were owed credit or c) you found a magic coupon
    I should know I work for apache!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Originally posted by Dermo

and we're all very proud of you ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

...you know somebody working there

Well we all know you now so does that mean we all get deals like that??? :D

Tox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

that apache Buffalo pizza is DAMN good pizza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

that apache Buffalo pizza is DAMN good pizza!
    i agree

if you have vouchers for other pizza companies in the independant directory some of them accept competitors vouchers. And if that doesnt work they are running specials on cary out so if you walk down yourslef instead of ordering you will save yourself €3 or something.

there's no deal like that at all in apache, unless a) you know somebody working there or b) you were owed credit or c) you found a magic coupon

Well. for the third time.. I got an apache pizza again tonight. €16 = 15"/16" pizza, 3 cokes,wedges and garlic bread. I know what i paid, and it sais apache pizza on the side of the box. It's a student special. And yes that person who said delivery was free was right. The deal still cost €16 though.

Advertisement